- Q: Are you a lender?
- A: Yes. Our company is a lender offering Canadian consumers auto loans with competitive rates and
- Q: Do you offer auto loans even if client has bad/poor credit?
- A: We offer auto loans for all credit types, depending on the eligibility.
- Q: Is a down payment necessary if I have bad credit?
- A: Depending on your credit situation, in most cases, we require a down payment. The down payment
client’s commitment to the loan they are given.
- Q: What year, make, or model of vehicle can I finance?
- A: In most cases, we consider any year, make, or model. We do not finance salvage, irreparable, or
- Q: Are your loans open?
- A: All of the loans we offer are absolutely open loans, meaning that they can be paid off at any point
during your term. You may also receive a discount on your implicit finance charge.
- Q: How do I find out how much I owe on my car loan?
- A: Simply download and complete our payout request form online, and have it emailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed at 1-888-239-6450. We usually respond within 24
- Q: Can I change my payment date or account information?
- A: Yes.For a fee we can change your payment date or account information. Please contact our office to
- Q: Do I need insurance if I want to get a loan?
- A: Yes.The vehicle must be fully insured during the term.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us by email at